Monday, May 4, 2009

Elizabeth's



I had a friend drive through on her way back to Mobile from Louis Armstrong. She wanted brunch so we took her to Elizabeth's on Gallier over in the Marigny. We had to drive further than expected but I'd say it was worth it.



We got there at 11 on Sunday so they sent us to an upstairs bar to wait. Other was pretty lively and we had a Mimosa.



We sat and had we all split a plate of the praline bacon. Here was my piece. The bacon alone was worth the drive.


Kerry had the Red Neck Eggs. Fried Green Tomatoes and poached eggs with grits. It looked pretty good. I'm not a big poached eggs guy but she seemed to like it.



I had the Carolina Shrimp and Grits. They were pretty good too and came with a big biscuit. And I just remembered that I have the left overs in my fridge so I'm going to go eat them. Good reasonably priced brunch stop though.

jpv
--
Post From My iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment