Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Walkers BBQ


I went to Walker's BBQ the other day. Walker's is in the EAST. Now, I know all you namby pamby Uptowners are thinking..."The the...East? My word!"

Look I spend very little (no) time in the East. But if I know anything about anything, things from the East are authentic. One example is all of Eastern Europe. Another is Snoop Doggy Dogg the Dogg Father from the East Side of Long Beach... or LA... I'm not really sure.

Either way Walker's BBQ kicks ass. Its good as Hell. So good it makes me use profanity for the first time on the blog. I got the Three Rib Plate with potato salad and baked beans. I think they gave me an extra rib too because they could tell I was a cool guy. It was enough for lunch the next day.


It was good and smokey and BBQ and I'm going to go back again one day. One day soon. You go too. I'll see you there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment