Saturday, October 24, 2009

Taqueros

So Taqueros on St. Charles opened back up last month. And we went the first day they were open. Now I've only been her for a year and a half so I don't know the while history of the place... but these people do so check it out for the story.

Long story short they are open again and focusing on small plates. You sit down and grab a sushi-like menu to fill out and take to the bar. Then you pick up your food at the counter. I like that. I mostly like it because it means I don't have to tip (wait... I don't have to tip right?).

So it looks like we has something with corn. I'm 100% sure this wasn't just called "corn" on the menu but I 100% can;t remember. It was good though and sweet and it went well with the fried corn tortillas it came with.


Now when you hear about a menu you fill out and no tipping you might think its not a fancy place. Wrong. Check it out these gambas have heads.


Hey look here are some tacos. Know what they are filled with? Yeah, me neither... it was awhile back. I'll tell you one thing though if they aren't filled with some sort of pork I made a mistake. because pork is delicious.


It was a good meal and reasonably priced. It was so good I tried to go for lunch the next day. And they weren't open. So that was a disappointment but give it a try sometime after 6pm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment