Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fresco Cafe



Hey it's Carnival Season... kinda.  I'll be honest the Phunny Phorty Phellows parade last week wasn't the most impressive parade I've ever been to, but it was a good excuse to have a few beers with friends.

After the parade I was hungry.  My friends suggested heading over the Fresco Cafe.  I hadn't been in quite some time but I have no real problem with with the place so I headed over and got a to go order.  I was told the Baked Fusili was enough food for three meals so I went with that.  I was either really hungry or a glutton because it was only enough for one meal.


There isn't really a ton to say about it.  It's not the best looking to go order but who cares about that right?  What it was perfect for was the situation.  I wanted something quick, fast, and with garlic bread that I could just sit and eat at home.  This foot the bill but I think a better option would have been the chicken parmesan at Roman Pizza.  But that doesn't mean it wasn't okay.  It for sure was okay.

On a history note it turns out I got the same exact thing for the very first Eating In NOLA restaurant post back a year ago.  That's at least a little interesting right?   Right?  Oh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment